Writing a cover letter and resume can be daunting. What to expect and what to wear to interviews can be equally unnerving. Rest assured that help is here. I have been part of the Human Resources industry for over 15 years and have interviewed hundreds of people who have applied for work. I can provide you with personal support to reach your employment goals and assist you with:
- Identifying your skills and how they can they be transferred into paid employment,
- How to register, navigate and apply for jobs using employment sites,
- How to use your networks to look for work,
- Create a cover letter and resume to suit your job application,
- Interview preparation and practice,
- Dress for success at interviews,
- Referees, who to use and when to provide them,
- Work placement and volunteering, the pros and cons.
Each session is uniquely based on your needs.
How Long Does Employment Preparation Take?
You can attend as much or as little as you like depending on your needs.
For example, you might want assistance with resume development and then return later if you get a job interview and would like to practice for it.
If you’re new in the job market or changing roles, you might want to come for more frequent sessions to build your confidence.
I’ll be guided by your needs.